Sunday, January 17, 2021

Courage

 If you are currently in a dispute with Angie, please know your pain and frustrations are valid. 

I believe you.

You are not the "villain" that she's making you out to be.

Be strong.

Be courageous.

Stay honest and truthful.

Above all, screenshot everything!

If you are expecting a refund or missing items, it's best to resign yourself to the fact you may never receive them. Five years later and I still never received my full order from Angie, nor do I ever expect to. It is also wise to receive her sob stories with extreme caution, she will say absolutely anything to get her own way. She is the most morally corrupt person who I have ever had the misfortune to cross my path. Everything out of her mouth is a lie. I honestly don't know how she lives with herself but they're her life choices. We all have free will. It would just be nice if some of us used our energy for good and not pure evil.


A small collection of Angie's trail of destruction until I got tired of all the negativity...

 

Trading Post Complaint:

 

Arena thread: Here (missing items and now claims to be a NYC Police Sargent battling cancer)

Arena Thread: Here (reported as a non-paying buyer) 

Arena Thread: Here (mis-represented items and seriously delayed a refund)


No comments:

Post a Comment