Sunday, January 17, 2021

 

When I saw this posted on Facebook, I thought of my situation with Angie. It came to my attention that she had been talking smack about me in a large private Facebook group that I couldn't access. Therefore I couldn't defend myself.

I did predict this character assassination so I instinctively told my version of events on the Arena (which is publicly accessible to read without an account... unlike the private Facebook group). At one point in an Arena post I mentioned how I was (understandably) stressed by this situation. My "health" is something Angie referred to in her Paypal rebuttal so she demonstrated evidence of reading what I had written. She had an unfair advantage over me.

For me, it's probably for the best that I couldn't see what horrible things people were saying about me in the Facebook group... but I would have appreciated the opportunity to decide that for myself. I was unfairly not given that choice in this ridiculous melodrama.

I was told that Angie has an Arena account but "apparently" she forgot her password, conveniently was unable to use "Forgot My Password" and just needs to email a Moderator to unlock her account. She would then be able to comment on my posts and tell her side of the story - in addition to having an entire private Facebook group at her disposal. Bring it on. 

However not once did she re-activate her account and make a single comment. She's not a timid flower, as indicated by literally everything she has written. She doesn't back down from a fight, in fact she escalates fights to completely un-uncessary galactic proportions. I can only put her un-characteristic silence down to a guilty conscience.

I'll try not to let it effect the passion for my hobby but only time will tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment