Thursday, August 18, 2016

A word in edgewise...

I finally was able to respond to her and sent this:


This situation cannot be fixed. She has put me in a position where there is nothing I can do or say to make anything better. “The next contact will go to eBay” threats… that just stonewalls communication. I can get banned for contacting another member who has told me not to contact them anymore. So it’s over. The bridge has burned to the ground. There’s no happy ending.

I could have just left negative feedback and written the whole thing off, but I wanted to work things out with my seller. I wanted us to have a mutually satisfactory conclusion. But regardless of my attitude she chose not to believe me. I could have been as sweet as honey and I don’t think the outcome would have changed very much and it would be unethical if it did.

Also the seller is responsible for her own words and actions. I refuse to be blamed for the bad choices she makes. I will not be held accountable for the actions of a stranger. She chose how she acted. She typed those words on her own keyboard or smart phone. She made those decisions. Not me.

All this over an $8 pony with accessories. It’s ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment