Wednesday, August 17, 2016


Isn’t this magnificent?

To an average G1 My Little Pony collecter, maybe not so extraordinary. But ah! As any collector knows, different accessories come with different ponies, and different colors of those accessories belong to specific pony characters. 

This auction - pony fans - would complete my Year One Princess Collection!! The comb goes to Princess Sparkle, check! The wand goes to Princess Serena, check! The damsel hat goes to UK Princess Royal Blue (ooh la la)! And Princess Royal Blue is my only missing Princess pony! I’ve been searching for these pieces individually for a few years now. But THIS! This has *EVERYTHING* I want in ONE PLACE!! SQUEE!!

My hands are sweaty as I place a humble bid…

My heart is racing…

*fingers crossed*

pleasewin

pleasewin

pleasewin

OMG I won it!!





The eBay seller had a few more ponies I wanted to bid on so I asked if I could combine shipping, since International shipping can be ridiculously expensive when buying one pony at a time. Y’see I live in the Land Down Under… the country of heatwaves, cuddly koalas and Crocodile Dundee (sorry kids, that’s an 80′s reference). The seller lives in the USA, home of Oprah Winfrey, Jello and freedom, damnit.

Here’s what I sent below:


Note: I offered immediate payment and left it on the table (this will come up later on)
The seller responded with:



Oh bless you, eaglesfan73.

Note: Seller did not give payment deadline (this will come up later too!)

What could possibly go wrong, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment