I called Paypal and explained the situation. They put me through to the Fraud Department where they investigated and sided in my favor.
I personally wish I could have seen all her made-up "evidence" but Paypal takes fraud very seriously and escalated the case to a claim without my permission. They basically took the claim over themselves and it was the Fraud Department who refunded me personally, not Angie herself.
Unlike Angie, I'm not going to tell you to avoid buying or selling with her. I'm not going to treat you like a child and tell you what to think and feel. Read everything and make your own decisions and judgements. I think you'll be fine overall in transactions with her, but if anything goes wrong, you are probably screwed. She has demonstrated to me that she will do anything to win, and I can't see why it would be any different with someone else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MLP Arena thread here.
Seller's eBay username: eaglesfan73
Seller's etsy username: angiesawyer4 (no longer registered)
No comments:
Post a Comment