Thursday, August 18, 2016

Hello, Paypal!

So I'm still being painted as "the bad guy" to everyone while she remains the "damsel in distress" no matter what reputation and business destroying personal attacks she launches... all without a single shred of evidence.


I want a higher power to decide. I want Paypal to look at all the evidence and decide once and for all who was right and wrong in this situation. So I opened a Paypal case and wrote this:


I'm not doing it for the small amount of money I could receive as a refund. I'm doing it to resolve this ridiculous three month dispute once and for all. She is absolutely impossible to deal with. I can't communicate with someone when we have no shared perception of reality. I can't work with someone who tries to manipulate and control the situation by using extreme emotional reactions for dramatic effect. Her volumes of lies have made everything so convoluted and daytime soap opera-esque that without external intervention, there will be no closure. No resolution. This situation unequivocally requires the outside authority of Paypal to adjudicate over this wet hot mess.



No comments:

Post a Comment