Thursday, August 18, 2016

Adventures with Angie #2

Moments later, another message arrives… 

Fun Fact: Writing in CAPS means you're yelling.






 I had TWO WANDS IN THE PLASTIC AND THE OTHER WAS BLUE. OMG YOU ARE A SCAMMER. 

Once again you’re throwing around a very serious word with absolute certainty, except you have zero evidence and have left no exit for yourself. You could have said “I have a bad feeling about you as a buyer”, or “I’m concerned that you may have dishonest intentions”. Because when you are proven wrong - which did happen - you’re going to look like a bit of a ding-a-ling.



BEING REPORTED NOW!! 

Well, if you want to get extreme without having all the facts, go ahead then. Courts of Law require evidence before convictions for a reason. However you seem pretty hellbent on being judge, jury and executioner here. Thankfully you’re not in any position of power because you would had an innocent person executed.



GET HELP! 

You're not a psychologist.

Also presenting mental health problems an insult is pretty abelist of you.


I WILL EASILY HAVE EBAY ON MY SIDE WITH THIS.

How???

Now you're just smack talking!

I was under the impression that eBay was impartial in matters like this. Are you friends with someone who works for eBay that can pull strings for you? if so, that's hugely unethical.

No comments:

Post a Comment