Not a fan of eaglesfan73

A My Little Pony collector's nightmare experience with an unscrupulous eBay seller.

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Adventures with Angie #5

Barely moments later I receive this...




You need help!

I don't have to experience your abuse if I don't want to.


Leave me alone!!!!!

Oh-kay. 
 
That's not the punishment you think it is.

Buh-bye.
Posted by Blerg at 1:28 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2016 (13)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • I Won. I called Paypal and explained the situatio...
      • F is for Fraud... Please note: I have replaced my...
      • Hello, Paypal! So I'm still being painted as "the...
      • My Ears are Burning... So I'm still browsing eBay...
      • Adventures with Angie #5 Barely moments later I r...
      • A word in edgewise... I finally was able to respo...
      • Adventures with Angie #4 Yet another rapid fire m...
      • Adventures with Angie #3 Moments later, yet anoth...
      • Adventures with Angie #2 Moments later, another m...
      • Adventures with Angie #1 The seller got back to m...
      • It arrived... oh wait!! So the package arrived. T...
      • Ugh, I lost all the other auctions! So I bid my l...
      • Isn’t this magnificent? To an average G1 My Li...
Powered By Blogger
© 2001-2016 Ganconer's Pipe. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.