So I'm still browsing eBay auctions for ponies, one catches my eye. I even added it to my watch list. Later when going through said watch list, I notice it's from Angie and she's taken something positive away from this. If this personal sales policy was written at the time of our transaction, it would have changed some things.
A week or so later I noticed she updated her policy. Fair enough, a little high maintenance but good for you!
But I'm going to leave a negative because I still don't have the items I paid for or a refund for the missing items.
She responds within 24 hours with the usual unsubstantiated allegations. Of course, forgetting that other buyers and/or sellers can't see my username while paradoxically calling for a boycott.
I never wrote any personal attacks, but she gets personal.
And then just downright name-calling.
I'm an "abusive nut". Lady, you need to look at yourself in the mirror.
Your feedback will be "corrected" like receiving a negative was a mistake?
No. I don't believe you.
And several months later the feedback is still there.
So either you are lying or an eBay customer service officer lied to you, and I strongly doubt the latter because the feedback I left for you does not meet the eBay "feedback removal requirements".
And later this:
I never told you how things are "going to go".
I offered to pay whenever you wanted.
Your imagination is fantastic!




No comments:
Post a Comment