So the package arrived. The pony was just thrown into a pre-loved bubble mailer and her tinsel was caught on the tape and almost was cut when I opened up the package, which would devalue her considerably. That sucks, but I can deal with it. Then I pour out the accessories and…
Oh noes! I have the wrong accessories!
Another seller, from about a decade ago, started off good then started to substitute accessories with me. I emailed them about it, they apologized and it never happened again with them.
So please note these are my reference points when MLP accessories don’t match up with what’s in the auction photograph. And look, the damsel hat *is* the same colors but the comb is a completely different color. I personally don’t understand how *that* could slip by someone’s attention before shipping to OVERSEAS. OVERSEAS stuff gets very expensive for sellers when it comes to returns and such.
So incredibly upset and not my usual self, I sent this:
and this:
I pulled the postage amount from checking the auction page and thankfully I have it archived, because it does verify the amount I quoted. But I will admit I was wrong, I should have checked the Paypal receipt because the actual postage was lower than in the auction (see first post). Unfortunately I never got to explain this to the seller because of reasons you shall soon learn.
Note: No where do I ask for a refund, free stuff or outright accuse anything.




No comments:
Post a Comment