Thursday, August 18, 2016

Adventures with Angie #3

Moments later, yet another message arrives… 

You are one of those who switches out stuff trying to scam people.

Based on what information? 

You are making a very wild assumption without any evidence. 

Most people wait until they actually have evidence before going both guns blazing. Also how do you think it’s going to make me feel to receive all these rapid fire emails one after? Because that meets the definition of “harassment”.



I have a goid reputation try to tarnish it and it will be fixed. 
 
Nice threat there! You gonna get a hitman to "fix" me or something?

With so much self-assurance it sounds like you have an insider at eBay who will un-ethically "fix" bad feedbacks for you. That sounds dodgy as hell, lady.


You got EXACTLY what was pictured.

How can you be so self assured about things you can’t possibly know. Were you with me when I opened the package? No. Are you insinuating you have hidden cameras set up inside my bedroom? That's just creepy to think about. Also it's weird to claim omniscience. Besides you admitted that I didn’t get what was pictured so why contradict yourself?


You paid $8 for the pony AND accessories so thats a good deal.

Yes, it was a good deal. 

But it’s not my fault that nobody bid against me, what other people do is out of my control. I won the auction fair and square. I never complained about the price. Also just because I got it for a good deal doesn’t mean I should just “put up and shut up” with you sending the wrong items. That’s just a horrible approach to business and you wouldn’t stand for it if it happened to you. 

Why bring this up at all?


Im not stupid and wont be taken advantage of.

I’m not calling you stupid or trying to take advantage of you. Can we maybe stick to the facts? You introduce a new idea and then become outraged at the new idea - then lash out at me as if I’m responsible for the idea. 

Can you please stop outraging yourself?


You get refund in shipping thats it. 
 
I never asked for or wanted a shipping refund. Besides you never gave one. Why lie?


I dont deal with attitude. 
 
Ah yes, but you do dish out attitude in massive quantities. 
 
Look you’ve made your point… I get it… you really really really hate me.


Weird.

Are you calling me weird? This isn’t grade school here. Besides even eccentric people have feelings that can be hurt. Or are you calling the situation weird? Well sending the wrong item really it isn’t outside the realm of possibility now, is it? 
 
I don’t see how we can ever come back from this, just please stop harassing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment