So I bid my little heart out on a bunch of the seller’s other ponies. It appears the seller listed a couple a day, instead of having everything end on the same day (which makes it a lot easier to combine shipping). But I lost them all. You know what, that’s fine. I have completed my Year One Princess Collection and I’m pretty darn happy about it. So I paid immediately after I lost the last auction and added a funny l’il “lol I’m a loser” self-effacing type comment.
The seller took about a week to ship, it happens. It was the holiday
season, there’s public holidays left and right. There’s Hanukkah,
Kwanzaa, Christmas, Boxing Day, New Years. The item was only $8 and I
saw the hundreds of dollars all her other items had sold for. I’m small
fry in the big picture. Besides, I did offer to pay any time the seller asked and they didn’t ask.
No comments:
Post a Comment